Creative Commons in the Classroom
Copyright Information and Creative Commons:
DISCLAIMER: Creative Commons provides public copyright licenses that anyone may use. We do not, however, control the use of Creative Commons licenses or have knowledge of whether the use of our licenses is authorized by the copyright owner. Additionally, Creative Commons has no control over third party websites, or over content belonging to persons or organizations other than Creative Commons. Any content hosted on a third party website is the responsibility of those sites, and not of Creative Commons, even if the content bears a Creative Commons license. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
On-Line Resources: (click skip to content)
1. Slick Plan – What’s not to like? Easy to use, create beautiful flow charts, then embed to a site.
2. Thinklinkr – Real-time collaborative site where users brain storm and create a mind map.
3. Webspiration – The popular desktop application is now the web… nuff said.
4. Diagrammr– Quite simply the easiest mind mapping site to use, no registration is necessary, then share the URL w/ others.
5. Imagination Cubed– Nice looking site that is ideal for the electronic whiteboards w/ the ability to draw your own mind maps.
6. Edistorm– Real-Time mind mapping w/ sticky notes.
7. Education Eye– A great way to brainstorm w/ this innovative search engine.
8. Mind42– Nice collaborative mind mapping site that is easy to use.
9. Mindmeister– Beautiful looking mind mapping site w/ the ability to embed into a site.
10. Mindomo– One of the most detailed mind mapping sites w/ lots of web 2.0 features, such as sharing, commenting, etc.
1. Art Pad – A great painting site that records a picture while it’s created to create a time lapse effect.
2. Slimber – An excellent site for drawing & painting with some beautiful examples.
3. Bomomo – A fun site where users can create unique pictures with different templates (ie, Pixie).
4. Doink – A great site for creating animated art with a Web 2.0 flare.
5. Odosketch – A wonderful site for creating beautiful sketches with colored pencils.
6. Sketchpad – Create excellent paintings and drawings with this cool site. Many styles, effects and gradients for users to choose.
7. Sumo Paint – One of the most popular digital art creators on the web, very similar to Photoshop.
8. Live Brush – A wonderful free application that lets users create some beautiful designs. Includes a gallery of examples to view, too.
9. Crayola Digi-Color A very user friendly site for kids.
10. Voice Draw – A unique site that lets users create art with their voice/sound.